Staying Connected - Nairn
- When Get in touch for more information.
- Location Nairn
Arthritis Care's new specialist service offers a short term mentoring programme to help you manage your condition and connect with local services and activities. Each mentoring programme will be designed around your own interests, abilities and personal goals, and delivered by trained volunteers who understand the difficulties of living with arthritis.
- Are you over 60, living with arthritis and/or other long term conditions?
- Would you like to stay well and keep in touch with people?
- Would you like to manage your condition better?
- Do you feel isolated or lonely and live in Nairnshire?
We are here to help!
To register your interest in this service, please get in touch with Marion MacNeil on 0777 303 3695 or email email@example.com